A four-year-old girl dies after touching an electrified fence

GQEBERHA – A four-year-old girl died yesterday, after she was electrocuted when she touched a fence at the Vukani shack area in NU9, Motherwell.

It is alleged that at about 11:30, Qhamani Mange was walking to a nearby shop when she touched a wire fence of one of the houses in the street. It is suspected that an illegal connection at that house was in contact with the fence. Unfortunately little Qhamani Mange paid with her life after touching the fence.

SAPS Motherwell is investigating an inquest.

Source: South African Police Service

Health