NNA – Saturday’s weather in Lebanon is expected to be partially cloudy with fog formation over the mountain regions and no change in temperature, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
– Temperature: On the coastline 20 to 28 degrees Celsius
On the mountain range: 14 to 23 degrees Celsius
In the Interior range: 13 to 27 degrees Celsius
At Al-Arz: 10 to 21 degrees Celsius
– Surface wind: South-westerly, gusting between 8 and 25 Km/hr
– Visibility: Good, worsens every now and then over the mountainous ranges due to fog.
– Sea: Moderate, Surface temperature 25 degrees Celsius.
– Sunrise: 05:26 Sunset: 19:48